Friday 11 March 2016

SEO Company in India use Complete SEO Strategy to Increase Blog’s Search Traffic

Various people are worried of Blog’s search traffic and want to know the exact solutions of this issue.

Look over the organic traffic of Vipra Business Blog’s post in past few months: 











Although, it was really slow performance of my blog post over Vipra Business. I was published 4 new blog post a week for increasing traffic on my website but won’t get proper results.


At the end of last year, we planned a strategy to publish our blog post in different way and finally got 75% growth in just 4 months.  



Here, I am going to share the strategy with you! It might not be helpful for your blog but it really worked for my blog post. 

Imp Note: 500 word +blog post always matter for increasing drive traffic on blog post within very limited time period. More content = better!”

What Vipra Business  Did

At the start of December 2015, there were 45 posts live on the Vipra Business blog, but there are now 30.

We Conducted A Content Audit and Content schedule :

We manage our content and categorized into three phase 
1)Awareness 2)Consideration 3)Decision Making


Step 1: We put URL of every blog post into excel sheet with proper managements.
Step 2:For each of following URL; we recorded their 

a) Title
b) Word Count
c) Meta tags descriptions
d) Internal linking 
e) Referring Domain
f) Author

Vipra Business is the  Best Top SEO Company Delhi Noida NCR India and really efficient for solving your website and your blog traffic with ease and comfortable. We have team of digital marketing experts that is really help to improve your website traffic within very specific period of time. 


8 comments:

  1. Various people are worried of Blog’s search traffic and want to know the exact solutions of this issue. business technology

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes..you are right saying. But if you follow our blog section on blog.viprabusiness.com, you will surely get a reliable solutions of your blog's search traffic. Get also reliable and further inquiry with our SEO expert team member.

      Delete
  2. thanks for share me valuable information about Digital Marketing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. small business search engine marketing

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a great website.. The Design looks very good.. Keep working like that!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks marketing1on1.com/professional-seo-services-company

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject? buy links

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories. best smm panel

    ReplyDelete